Custom Walk-In Closet Organization for Your Wardrobe
Mountain Sky Closets’ master bedroom walk-in closets are both luxurious and practical. Our team of designers visits your home – whether it is a primary residence in Steamboat Springs, Granby, Winter Park, or a second home anywhere else in Northwestern Colorado – to discuss your walk-in closet ideas.
The possibilities are endless when you choose Mountain Sky Closets to plan and construct your walk-in closet organization system. We have more than 10 years of experience installing walk-in closets in Colorado homes and have completed in excess of 1,500 projects. As a locally-owned business, we understand your active lifestyle, wardrobe needs and storage concerns. Let our exceptional team guide you through your walk-in closet design and installation journey.
Luxury walk-in closets encompass many features, including premium shelving, drawers and cabinets. All of our cabinets are backed with a lifetime guarantee and are made with soft-close hinges. Should anything happen to them during normal use, we will replace them free of charge – no questions asked!
Consider the following questions when deciding what elements to include in your walk-in closet design:
- What is the primary type of clothing you keep in your wardrobe?
- Does most of your clothing need to be hung to avoid wrinkling?
- How much drawer space will you require?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Do you need a space for hanging hats, belts, ties, scarves, etc.?
- How many people will be sharing your master bedroom closet?
- Are you considering a vanity, hutch or island?
- What color do you want your walk-in closet cabinets to be?
- What colors do you prefer for your closet fixtures?
- Do you want a more rustic or modern walk-in closet design?
- How many full-length rods vs. double-hang rods do you need?
- Have you considered placing any furniture, such as an ottoman or couch, in your luxury walk-in closet?
- How many outlets and what type of lighting will your layout require?
- What other accessories will your need to transform your space into the perfect walk-in closet?
Once you have thoughtfully considered each of these questions, give our consultation team a call. The answers to these questions will assist our team in planning the ultimate space for your unique wardrobe. Double-hang rods, drawers, bins, and shelving will provide more space for your wardrobe than a traditional walk-in closet lined with full-length hanging rods.
When Mountain Sky Closets visits your residence for an in-home consultation, we can actually show you what your design will look like in your space using the most advanced 3D-design technology. You can typically start using your customized walk-in closet in just two weeks after your initial consultation!
Enjoy a walk-in closet system that has been designed with your exact specifications in mind. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation estimate today.
Our Custom Walk-In Closets Gallery